Friday, October 7, 2011

A Day at The Gun Range, FoxFury style

On my recent trip back to the home office in Vista, Ca, I got a rare treat.
I got to shoot a handgun in California!
Now us peoples here on the right coast seem to think that all of Cali is a gun hating, liberal mess,
I found out ( much to my pleasure) that is far from the truth.
A short drive from my hotel brought us to Iron Sights indoor range.
This turned out to be a great faculty with a helpful and knowledgeable staff of individuals.
Two of our group had not shot a firearm before, before we left they were cranking rounds downrange like seasoned pro's.
We got to test out some of our pistol lights, showed off our new Checkmate and had a heck of a good time.
Check out some of the pic's of our evening of loud noises, gunsmoke and for some, learning a new skill.















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment